Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

Wow, I have got to admit, I have the BEST wife in the WORLD!!! She is a GREAT woman, a GREAT mother, a GREAT wife and a BEAUTIFUL lady!!!!

She makes me cry, a lot and I know she does not do it on purpose. Actually, I am just so GRATEFUL that it makes me cry because I am one lucky fellow. I don't deserve her, but yet, GOD in all of his glory, has blessed me with her.

SWEETHEART, I want you to know more than anything(as if you did not know this already), I LOVE YOU, dearly!! You are truly my BEST friend!!!

I am looking forward to our new little one to be here with us in just a little over 2 months!!!! Thanks God, once again for your wonderful blessings!! We are truly GRATEFUL!!!

HE IS FAITHFUL.
LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to my wonderful husband who honors me so:).

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger