Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Great Day!

It was truly a great day!  I started the day taking not one, but both of my lovely girls to breakfast!  On top of that it was pouring down rain.  I decided early in the week that I would give my wife a break and take both girls with me and it was confirmed when I told my 2 year old(Jessa) that we were going to breakfast and she responded, "It's my turn again daddy?"  The reason she asked is because she has learned that the two of them take turns each Saturday and she went last weekend.

I knew it would be a bit of a challenge to pull this off, but I knew that I would be able to handle it.  Why?  I think for the most part, I have been watching my girls and they are growing up way too fast and are really maturing and becoming more independent.  Pooh Bear(Jessa), she is a great helper and I knew that she would be able to do just that today, help me.  She was up for the task and did a great job.  Don't get me wrong, she was a bit busy herself, but was more than anything a good helper.

For starters, I had to get one kid at a time out of the vehicle due to the pouring down rain.  Jessa was the first kiddo.  I asked Jessa to patiently wait, with her backpack in front of the restaurant while I ran to get Juliana and she did an incredible job(and looked so cute doing so)!  I was smiling from ear to ear just because she did what she was told.  I got Juliana out of the vehicle and we were good to go!

We had a great breakfast(as always) and I am so proud of both of them.  They let me feed them and then they both waited patiently as I ate.  Love my girls!  Then, it was time to do it all over again and get back to the car and once again, the girls were incredible and Jessa stood patiently while I got Juliana all situated in the car.

To top our morning off, I decided to take the girls to Pet Smart to see some pets.  What a treat it was!!  I won't bore you with getting in and out of the vehicle, but I will say that I changed the process and let little Jessa Bear walk with me solo while I held Juliana's hand and the umbrella and they both did extremely well(beside the fact that they both loved jumping in the puddles of water).

My girls loved every minute of visiting the fish, hamsters and birds!

Love my girls!

AVIDRNR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger