Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

July 9-July 15

Wow, what a week! I never realized that I had gotten out of shape. Man, I am a little disappointed, but nevertheless, it is what it is! I guess me being out of shape is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do know this: I am not in as good a shape as I thought I was. As I said last week, I started my training for my next marathon this week. Sadly, I missed 3 days of training this week.

Here are this weeks results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 10.6 mi/1:29:37/out-44:58/back-44:39/AVG.HR=155/MAX.HR=171
Wednesday: 7.5 mi/1:04:03/out-30:02/back-34:11/AVG.HR=156/MAX.HR=177
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 14.1 mi/2:07:41/out-59:53/back-1:07:48/AVG.HR=152/MAX.HR=167
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage: 32.2

One thing I noticed this week is that I am starting to get into some of my old habits. I noticed that I am running way too fast and my runs have not been very comfortable. Because of this, you can see a noticeable difference in my out and in times on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am definitely running much farther in the time period of running compared to my previous marathon training. This is mostly because I am running too fast. I will definitely work on that this weekl Also, I am planning to start some type of speed training once, maybe twice a week.

KEEP RUNNING!!
LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger