Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 17-September 23

This week has been an interesting week for me, yet another good week! I was able to get most of my runs in, but due to a BIG surprise from my wife, I was unable to get my 2.5 hour run in on Saturday. That being said, I was able to do a 1.5 hour run on Sunday. So, the week wasn't totally a loss due to me not running the 2.5 hour run.

On Friday, my wife informed me that I was not going to be able to run on Saturday morning due to plans that she had made for me. I must say, it bothered me at first and I told her no way. She told me that I could still run, but I needed to be home by 7:30. I thought OK, thats cool, I will just get up and run at 5 a.m. Seeing that we went out on Friday night and did not get home to late, I realized there was no way that I could get up and go for a run at 5 a.m. So, what was the surprise? Well, my birthday is coming up on Thursday of this week(27th) and lo and behold, my wife had planned a surprise for me. First, we both went to breakfast and then I had to get in the car and let Sabrina blind-fold me. I stayed blind-folded for what it seems at least 3 hours. We took a trip and by the time we had arrived at our destination, I was ready to get that blind-fold off. To my surprise, Sabrina and my brother and sister-in-law had planned a night at a lake house! Wow, what a nice lake house! My brother's 5 children were there and man, we had a blast! Thanks Sweetie for a GREAT weekend!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.1 mi/59:58/L1-30:05/L2-29:52
Tuesday: 10.1 mi/L1-44:04/L2-43:16/AVG. HR.=147/MAX. HR..=166
Wednesday: 7.1 mi/59:27/L1-28:25/L2-30:40/AVG. HR.=152/MAX. HR.=164
Thursday: 10.7 mi/L1-44:17/L2-43:38/AVG. HR.=148/MAX. HR.=161
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 10 mi/1:24:52/L1-41:45/L2-43:06/AVG. HR.=153/MAX. HR. 167
Mileage=45 mi

I was planning to do about 16 miles on Sunday, but man, it was hotter than I thought when I started, so I settled for a 10miler. I have definitely got to catch up with my training, but I am going to take my time catching up. The last thing I need is to get injured. A good week for the most part!

KEEP RUNNING!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger