Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 5-May 11

Uuuggggghhhh!!! This has been one tough week. Not so much for my running, but for me and my body. Man, I started the week pretty good with a couple of good runs, but ended the week with no running at all. I caught something in the latter part of the week and just could not get rid of it. I think it was either food poisoning or either some type of stomach virus. To say the least, I was unable to run and had no desire to run.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4 mi/29:42
Tuesday: 6.9 mi/56:42
Wednesday: SICK/REST
Thursday: SICK/REST
Friday: SICK/REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: REST
Mileage=10.9 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Wow, this is the first time I have run this little in awhile. Oh well, things happen. On Saturday, I had planned to run with a friend, but thought better of it after getting up and not feeling too well. However, I was able to work in the yard all day long with my wife trying to get our new house in order.

Oh well, this week is sure to be much better!

Have a GREAT week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger