Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

April 28- May 4

Well, I am finally settling in and getting my running back to normal. This week was a very good week of running and I was able to get 4 runs in. I was finally able to get a long run in on Sunday, although it was not quite as long as I was hoping for. I started out thinking I could at least get a 12 miler in, but after running so many hills, I decided I better call it a day and not over-do it.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 6.3 mi/56:44
Wednesday: 7.2 mi/59:24
Thursday: 7.2 mi/59:40
Friday: REST(My wife's birthday!!)
Saturday: Unable to Run
Sunday: 10.5 mi/1:22:41
Mileage=31.2 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

As you can see, I was able to get some good miles in this week. I am hopeful for another good week. The temperatures are definitely rising and I am pretty excited about that. I went today and bought me a CamelBak to start wearing on my longer runs to make sure I am well hydrated. This is something totally new for me as I normally just drink plenty beforehand, but to keep things safe, I am going to wear my CamelBak.

I am not sure how this week will go, but I may go back to my two a day this week, but definitely not on Monday. Hope everyone has a GREAT week! Oh yeah, my wife's surprise birthday party turned out really well! We all had a BLAST and she was definitely surprised!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger