Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 21- April 27

Whew! I am pooped! Very. I am on my way to bed as I am extremely tired from my move. However, I would like to update you on my running this week! This week was awesome as far as running. I got a lot of good miles in. I also ran on Friday, which I never do. Of course, I ran only because I knew that I would not be able to on Sunday.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.3 mi/35:08(morning)/4 mi/33:48(afternoon)
Tuesday: 4 mi/32:42(morning)/6.2/59:35(afternoon)
Wednesday: 4 mi/32:50
Thursday: 6.4 mi/57:51
Friday: 7.2 mi/1:00:31
Saturday: MOVING not RESTING
Sunday: MOVING not RESTING
Mileage=40.1

I was very happy with running in the morning and running in the evening. What a workout! I will not be able to do that this week as I have a whole lot of yard work and house stuff to do! I am sure to get a workout doing yard work. That being said, I do plan to run Monday morning and then run in the evening most of the week. Hopefully, I can get lot's of miles in during the week as it looks like I am going to miss my Saturday run for a 2nd week in a row, due to my wife's big birthday. No biggie!

Yep, definitely a good week. I was rather happy with my results this week, especially seeing how busy I was. Man, as I mentioned last week, my wife and I bought a new home and were in the process of moving. Well, this weekend, we finally moved. Wow, I am soooooo tired, I wish I had taken off work on Monday. Oh well, I am sure that I will get over the move and make it just fine. This week is going to be yet another busy, busy week as I prepare for my wife's big "40th." We are going to have a GREAT time celebrating. Her birthday is actually on Friday, but I am sure we will celebrate all weekend, as you only turn "40" once, right?

Oh well, hope everyone has a GREAT week of running and I hope all that ran the Country Music Marathon were able to meet those time goals that you had set!

KEEP RUNNING,
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger