Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

March 31-April 6

REST...REST...REST and more REST!!!

This week has been nothing, but REST.

I had planned to go for a run on Saturday, but my
wife and I took a road trip to Montgomery, AL. While
in Montgomery, I took my running clothes and was planning
to get up early Saturday for an easy run with my brother (BJ).
However, it was pouring the whole way to AL on Friday and sure
enough, the same thing the whole day on Saturday.

This just told me that I needed more rest. I am sure to start
running again on Monday!

Here is the schedule for this week:

Monday: 4 mi
Tuesday: 4 mi
Wednesday: 3 mi
Thursday: 4 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 12-13 mi
Sunday: 4 mi

Like I said last week, I don't really have any plans as far as
running right now. Basically, I will continue to recover for the next
couple of weeks and then run a few 5 and 10k's here and there.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger