Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 14- April 20

Well, the final week of recovery is in the books. I am so excited and ready to get some miles in before the HOT temperatures hit Atlanta. I had a really good week of running and got a few more runs in than last week. Most of the runs that I got in were good ones and I probably ran faster than I should have as usual. I know that my long run on Saturday was a good run where I was actually able to take it easy. I have no set schedule this week. I am pretty much going to continue to take it easy and probably add some speed work this week. My plan is to run a 10k in the next couple of weeks.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 7.1 mi/59:45
Wednesday: 4. 1mi/33:41
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: 7.8 mi/1:16:37
Sunday: REST
Mileage=19 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

As I said, this week was definitely a good week, especially compared to the last two. It is so exciting to hit
the pavement as the weather is getting warmer and nicer. Of course, with that, comes getting use to the warmer
temperatures. That usually means slower times for me as my body adjusts. This week is going to be a very busy week for me as my wife and I get ready to move to our new home. I am certain to still get a few runs in, but I can tell you now that I am definitely going to miss my long run on Saturday as that is the actual moving day.

Happy Running!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger