Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 7- April 13

This week has been another week of REST for ol LJ! I was on Spring break all week and had planned to run a good bit more, but just did not find the time. My wife and I just bought a new home and I must say, I have been getting ready
for the big moving day, April 25. I did get one run in on Saturday and it was a nice run with my lovely wife. We both started out for a little 2 miler and got caught in the rain. This was the first time we ran together in a good while.

Here is my schedule for this week as I complete my 3rd week of recovery.

Monday: 4 mi
Tuesday: 5 mi
Wednesday: 4 mi
Thursday: 3 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 10 mi
Sunday: 8 mi

I am looking forward to getting back to my usual running this week. I am hopeful for a GREAT
week of running. Have a GREAT week of running!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger