Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

May 19-May 25

Well, it appears that I am finally over my stomach virus. Whew! I would not wish this upon anyone as it is just awful! Oh well, on to my running. Not much running this week once again, but I was able to get two runs in. I also finished my 13th year of teaching on Friday! Another school year has passed and here once again it's summer time! Yippee. I am always a bit excited when the summer rolls around. Hopefully, lot's of golfing ahead and a good bit of running.

Here are this week's results:

Sunday: Sick/Ugh!
Monday: Sick/Ugh!
Tuesday: 4 mi/32:03
Wednesday: 6.2 mi/56:07
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: 12.3 mi/1:43:50
Mileage=22.5 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

As you can see, I did not get in quite as many miles as I had hoped for. At any rate, I did get in a couple of good runs. I am hopeful for a much better week as I finish up with school on Tuesday and Wednesday. I should have no excuse now for missing any runs. Not much to report on this week, but I hope everyone had a GREAT week of running!

Happy running this week to all!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger