Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 26-June 1

This week has come and gone rather quickly! As I finished up with yet another school year, I was able to get a few good runs in. Of course, I did not run as much as I had hoped to, but nevertheless, I did get some running in.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: Unable to Run
Wednesday: 7.4 mi/1:00:02
Thursday: 3 mi/54:29/Walked with a friend
Friday: REST
Saturday: 10 mi/1:31:02
Sunday: REST/Played 36 holes of golf
Mileage=20.4 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

So, as you can see, I did not get a whole lot of running in, but at least I did get some in. Also, I have been walking once a week with a good friend of mine and hopefully soon, he is going to start running with me and not just walking the whole time. As I start my second week of being out of school, I am hoping for a much better week of running as I get ready for the Peachtree Road Race coming in nearly a month.

Hope everyone has had a productive and GREAT week! Until next weekend, have a good one and as always,
KEEP RUNNING!!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger