Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 23-June 29

Well, another great week of running, but another missed long run, ugh! Other than missing that long run, I am happy. Why did I miss my long run? Well, for a couple of reasons: 1) could not get my lazy self up early on Sunday, 2) more house work. Like I said, I am not too upset over missing my long run due to the GREAT runs during the week. My goal is just to pretty much get myself ready to start my marathon training at the end of July.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.4 mi/
Tuesday: 9.7 mi/
Wednesday: 6.2 mi/
Thursday: 9.7 mi/
Friday: REST
Saturday: ALTA
Sunday: Worked at the House
Mileage=33 miles

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week is going to be a short week for LJ. I will probably do my normal runs Monday through Wednesday and take a break on Thursday due to the Peachtree Road Race on Friday. My plan is to take it easy in the race and just try to enjoy the run and celebrate the 4th. Of course, this is easier said than done as once the race starts, I generally push myself to see how fast I can actually run the 6.2 miles.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week of running and Happy 4th to all!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger