Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 16-June 22

Well, this week has not been exactly what I consider a GREAT week. I was able to get quite a few runs in, just not as many miles as I had hoped for. I did get plenty of exercise, just not a whole lot of miles. Between, tennis and working at the house, I got lots done and the exercise was good.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 11 mi/1:30:55
Wednesday: 5.4 mi/45:20
Thursday: 2.2 mi/16:23/speed run
Friday: REST
Saturday: ALTA Tennis
Sunday: REST/Not really, worked at the house!
Mileage=18.6

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Well, as you can see I missed my long run on Sunday. I was too busy working on installing new cabinets at home. I definitely learned a lot from my friend Mike who has been a very BIG help at our new home. Thanks Mike, you ROCK! Hopefully, we will finish up with our project on Tuesday or Wednesday and then I will be home free and hope to not miss any more runs. Hope everyone had a GREAT week of running. The temperatures were incredible this past week. I got a feeling that will not be the case this week.

Happy Trails to all,
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger