Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 2-June 8

It feels so good to be out of school! Yippee. This week was a great week of running and I finally returned to some normalcy as I was able to get a few more runs in. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a long run in on the weekend, due to yard work, the heat, tennis and a long honey-do list!

On a good note, I had my first ALTA tennis match in a few years and won pretty convincingly, 6-2, 2-6, 6-1. I wasn't too happy about going 3 sets, but at least we came away with a victory. Due to my playing ALTA tennis on Saturday's now, my long runs are going to take place on Sunday's.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.6 mi/1:00:42
Tuesday: Unable to Run
Wednesday: 4.5 mi/35:21
Thursday: 3.3 mi/28:29 a.m./2.85mi/23:16 p.m.
Friday: REST
Saturday: Tennis
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage=18.2

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

I did get in more runs this week, but not quite as many miles as I had hoped. Obviously, this is due to me not
doing a long run for the week. Oh well, sometimes life gets busy. This week will be a better week for me as
I plan to get all of my runs in in the a.m. Wow, it is getting hot!!! I am a bit surprised at how quickly it has gotten
HOT. I had planned to run today, but at noon it was already in the low 90's.

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger