Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 9-June 15

Finally, a good week of running with no missed runs. Wow, I think the last time that happened, I was in the middle of training for one of my best marathons. I hope that is a sign of GREAT things to come! I have actually enjoyed my running this time of the year in spite of the warmer temperatures. I can honestly say that I think that I have finally acclimated myself to the hot weather. As the 4th of July approaches and I continue to get ready for the annual Peachtree Road Race, I am sure to have a pretty good run. Also, I am probably going to start my training for the NYC Marathon, in early August. Speaking of training, I am definitely going to go back the Arthur Lydiard's training plan, the plan that got me into the best shape of my life.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.4 mi/1:00:12
Tuesday: 5.8 mi/46:12
Wednesday: 6.2 mi/57:10
Thursday: 5 mi/39:58
Friday: REST
Saturday: ALTA tennis
Sunday: 12 mi/1:50:18
Mileage=36.4

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Like I mentioned earlier, a very good week of training. Today's run (Sunday) was a very good comfortable run with a lot of hills. I ran with a friend of mine and so I was able to run a good 9:25 pace the majority of the way. I ran the last 3 miles or so solo and ran a bit faster, but still a very good comfortable run. This week, I plan to hopefully have another good week of running and try to get the same amount of miles in. Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer, KEEP RUNNING!!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger