Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 9-March 15

This week has been a pretty good week. I did not get nearly as many miles as last week, but no biggie. I did miss my Wednesday run due to bad weather, but not much I could do about that. The ALTA tennis season started this weekend, so I did not get a long run in on Saturday. It actually rained all day on Saturday so my match was cancelled.

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 5.3 mi/47:14/Great run seeing that I played tennis the night before and my lower adductor was killing me. No pain while I was running though, yea!



























Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 9.8 mi/1:26:24/Nice hilly run after 1 day of rest! I felt great the entire run!





























Friday: REST

Saturday: RAIN

Sunday: ALTA TENNIS

Weekly Miles: 15.1 mi

Well, not nearly as many miles as last week, but I am so happy with my results from this week. Thanks to all of the rain, I missed several runs. Of course, that seems to be the problem lately. Run a lot of miles one week and then fall off and run few the falling week.

This week is bound to be much better. Hey, I registered for the Peachtree Road Race today! I am happy to have gotten in and ready to have myself a great run. Hope everyone was able to get more miles in than myself!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger