Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2-March 8

Wow, it feels so good to be back at it and getting in some good miles. This week was a very productive week with a lot of miles. My long run on Sunday was a very good one that could have been even better. I will continue do what I did this past week as the temperatures continue to get better and better. Man, Sunday's weather was just gorgeous. I could have done without the wind during the run, but nevertheless, still a good one!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST


Tuesday: 6.2 mi/51:54/Nice run after a 4 day lay-off. Took my time and did not push myself too hard.









Wednesday: 9.8 mi/1:23:44/Great 10 miler and I ran with no pain and I had a lot of hills!









Thursday: 4.3 mi/38:10/Very easy run where I took my time and it was very hard slowing down! Felt great!









Friday: REST

Saturday: 6.2 mi/1:19:36/Nice, easy run with Allen in Buckhead.








Sunday: 13.4 mi/2:20:09/Nice long run with Stef...good job Stef!








Weekly Miles: 39.9 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week I will continue the usual runs with probably some different routes. I start ALTA tennis this week and I will be practicing tennis on Monday evenings which is fine because I don't normally run on Monday's. I am hoping not to get injured this time as my wife reminded me today that this is what led to my lower adductor injury. I am still on the sidelines for the ING Georgia Half-Marathon. I am considering volunteering with my buddy Allen instead of running the race. There is no doubt that I can run it, I just think I may need to lay low and not go out and try to push it. It is very difficult for me to run a race and not do it competitively. Oh well, must be a male thing. Have a GREAT week of running!

AVIDRNR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger