Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 23-March 1

Well, I did not get in many runs this week, but I did get in 2 good runs. I was only able to run on Tuesday and Thursday, but I was happy. My wife and I went away for the weekend with some friends. Wow, we had a GREAT time. I had planned to run Saturday from the mountains, but it rained the entire weekend. I actually got up to run on Sunday, just to find more rain!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 6.2 mi/52:17/Nice run in which I was fortunately able to take it easy on!
















"Tuesday's Pacing Chart"














"Tuesday's Elevation Chart"




























"Tuesday's Route"

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 4.2 mi/34:35/After a day of rest, I went out not too fast, but I came in pretty hard with a fast 2 miles. Great run!













"Thursday's Pace"











"Thursday's Elevation"




















"Thursday's Route"

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST

Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 10.4 mi


**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

I am hoping for a much better week this week. It looks like we are getting some very cold weather this week, so I may have to miss a couple of my runs. I know for starters that I will be missing Monday's run due to a doctor's appointment. Hopefully, I can get in a long run come Tuesday.

My wife and I went to Lake Rabun this past weekend with our friends, the Guilday's. Wow, guys we had a blast and really enjoyed the company. Michael Robert and Laura, it was good seeing you guys, it had been way too long. As always, Mike, you and Tami have been so nice to us and we are so grateful for the two of you!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week and as always, KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger