Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 16-February 22

Not a great week of training, but not a terrible week either. I missed 2 days due to busyness. After a 32 mile week last week, I did not come close to getting that many miles in. That being said, the quality of the runs that I had this week were great and Saturday's run proved a lot to me! I feel pretty good about running again and doing speed work and possibly starting to train for another marathon!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 6.3 mi/53:16/It was supposed to be a slow, recovery run, but it turned out to be a speed workout! Nice run!

















Wednesday: REST

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 12.1 mi/1:44:58/Nice run with a fast 2 miler at miles 9 and 10. Great run and I felt great!





















Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 18.4 mi


**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**


I had hoped to get a run in on Sunday, but it was just too windy and cold! I definitely felt rested from my 12 miler, just did not want to deal with the wind. Even with 2 runs in this week, I am not beating myself up. Hopefully we will have a some warmer weather this week and I will be able to get a few more runs in. I normally take off on Monday's, but since I did not run on Sunday, I am probably going to run tomorrow to start my week. My plan is to continue to rehab and start taking a Pilates class on Tuesday evenings. This is basically a "stretching" class that will continue to help me with my rehabbing. Hope everyone had a better week than did and was able to put in a few more miles.
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger