Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 2-February 8

Rough week! That's about all I can say. I did not get a single run in till the weekend. Man, it was just too cold around here and I just could not motivate myself to get out there. On Wednesday, I came home from school and even got dressed to run. When I stepped out and started my usual stretching routine, whew, the wind hit me. It was just down-right nasty! I decided to blow it off and REST.

Here are this week's results:

Saturday: 10 mi/1:29:09/Great 10 miler with Josh with a very fast last mile!























Sunday: 6 mi/55:55/Nice, easy Sunday run! I felt great considering I ran a 10 miler the day before! Awesome.






















Weekly Miles: 16 mi


**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**


I definitely did not get in nearly as many miles as last week, but I am totally satisfied. I feel as though I am beginning to get back to my normal self. Sunday's run just felt great. I think it was in part due to the nice warm temperatures. As a matter of fact, it was so warm that I over-dressed, but I was not miserable. I actually had some really good hills on Sunday as well. This week has been a fairly difficult week in my personal life. My wife and I had 2 deaths in the family, so we are trying to deal with those losses. I tell you, running is once again one of those nice coping mechanisms that I am so grateful for. My wife left on Sunday afternoon and man, I was beginning to feel a little depressed. Once I got my run in, I began to feel a thousand times better! I still miss you sweetie, so hurry up and get back home!

Hope everyone has a nice week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger