Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 9-February 15

This has been one exciting week! For starters, this week was a much better week in my personal/family life. My wife and I are pretty recovered from the events from last week. Both of our families are doing much better as well.

Now, back to my running! I missed my Wednesday run mostly due to the fact that it was raining. I was a little disappointed, but there is not much that I can do about the weather. I started the week with a great 8 mile run that I fought to not run too hard. I must say, it seems like all of my runs lately, I have had to do that. All in all, I would like to think that is a good thing. My running seems to be coming around and I am beginning to feel like my old self again. It has been exciting to be able to run pain-free and I have been running a lot of hills too. Of course, how can you not run hills around here.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 8 mi/1:08:57/Great run with some speed coming in with no pain!



















Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 5 mi/41:25/Fast run with a hard time of not running too hard! I ran the last hilly part of my run under 7 minutes.


















Friday: REST

Saturday: 11.5 mi/1:39:38/Sweet long run with no pain, it was a fairly hilly course as well!



















Sunday: 7.7 mi/1:11:29/Great run after a 11.5 miler the day before. I did not feel nearly as bad as I had thought. Ran with Stefanie.

















Weekly Miles: 32.2 mi

Definitely a great week of training! I am so excited about being back on track and just being able to run pain-free. I am also pretty excited about being able to run in warm temperatures again. It has been so long. BJ, sorry to hear about your results from the Mercedes Marathon, I must say, it happens to the best of us. I am certain that you will figure out what is going wrong and make adjustments. Congratulations on 2 marathons in a 1-month period. You da man! Hope everyone has had a great week on running!!

Keep running!!
LJ

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger