Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 11-March 17

Well, once again, another week in the books. I am so blessed to be able to run the way that I do. I count it a blessing every single time that I am able to lace up my shoes and take a run. Whether it is 2 miles or 20 miles, it is a blessing to have the strength to do it!

This has been another week in recovery as I have one more after this one. I am not sure what I will be doing after recovery week. I know one thing is for sure. I will be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half-Marathon on March 25.

Here are the results from this week:

Sunday: 10 mi/1:18:44
Monday: Unable to SPIN
Tuesday: 5.2 mi/42:48/L1-21:25/L2-21:23
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: 5 mi/37:17/L1-19:39/L2-17:38
Friday: REST
Saturday: Unable to Run
Mileage=20.2

As you can see, I did not get a whole lot of running in this week. It was a very very busy week for me. Friday I left for a retreat and did not get home till Saturday afternoon. However, I was able to go for a good run on Sunday with my friend, Allen. We probably ran about 8 miles at a very comfortable pace.

Here is my schedule for this week:

Monday: SPIN
Tuesday: 5 mi/EASY
Wednesday: 4 mi/TEMPO RUN
Thursday: 3 mi/EASY
Friday: 2 mi/EASY
Saturday: REST
Sunday: ING Georgia Half-Marathon

This time next week, I will be running the ING Georgia Half marathon. I will post the results as soon as I am done. Have a SUPER week and as always, KEEP RUNNING!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger