Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 26-April 1

Well, here I am again, yet another week. I am so excited and looking forward to getting some REST this week. As far as work, I am on SPRING BREAK!! Yippee.

I have not done much running since running a PR last Sunday at the Inaugural Georigia Half-Marathon. I got one run in all week. I must say, I felt worse after the half-marathon than I did after the Tampa Marathon a few weeks back. I assume I must have run much harder last week where as the Tampa Marathon, I may have not run hard enough.

Anyway, here are the results from this past week:

Monday: Did not Run
Tuesday: Did not Run
Wednesday: Did not Run
Thursday: 7.7 mi/1:03:01/L1-31:22/L2-31:39
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: REST
Mileage=7.7 mi

Hopefully, this week I will get the opportunity to hit the road and get back to my usual running schedule. Of course, the warm weather is upon us, so it looks like I am going to go back to running in the a.m. early.

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger