Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2007

April 2-April 8

Whew! What a Spring Break! It seems like I just went on Spring break yesterday. I can not believe that it is already over.

I have absolutely nothing to report this week as far as my running goes. Why? Because I did absolutely 0 running this week.

Honestly, I spent this week installing a new Pergo laminate floor in the living room of our home. This is part of the reason my spring break has flown by. I was so busy that I really just did not have the time to run. One day, Wednesday, I actually had planned to run, but I just could not muster the strength to do it.

On Friday evening, my wife and I took a road trip to Montgomery, AL. We spent the weekend with my brother and his wife and 5 lovely children. What a GREAT time!

Once again, I had the opportunity to actually get up and run with my brother(BJ), but I just could not muster up the strength to do it(part of that was because I played golf the previous day and I was playing again that same day).

Oh well, hopefully, no, not hopefully, I will definitely return to the gym as well as the pavement on Monday! Look for more next week.

KEEP RUNNING, unlike me this week!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger