Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 23-April 29

Once again, another GREAT week of running! I continue to be amazed with the shape that I am in after over 2 months since my last marathon(Gasparilla). This has been a good week being back on the road. The coolest thing was that I only missed one of my regular scheduled runs. My Tuesday run was cut a little short due to a surprise visit by my brother from Alabama. Great reason to cut back. I never miss an opportunity to see family!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 8 mi/1:02:46/out-31:06/in-31:39
Tuesday: 6.4 mi/50:57/out-25:56/in-25:01
Wednesday: 8 mi/1:00:53/out-30:03/in-30:50
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 11 mi/1:44:30 w/Allen
Sunday: 4.5 mi/35:30
Mileage=37.9 m

Yep, a GREAT week of running! I am a bit disappointed in the miles that I ran on Saturday seeing that I ran nearly the same time as I did last week. Most of that is due to my running with someone and running at their pace. For the next two weeks I will be running solo on the weekend, so I am sure that I will get more miles in for the amount of time I will be running. Running with someone has been very helpful for me, as it seems to slow me down so that I will not go out too fast. That being said, it also slows me down a little too much at times.

I will be using the same schedule as last week this week!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger