Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2007

April 30-May 6

Well, this week has been a fair week for me as far as my running goes. I did not get in nearly as much running as I had hoped to get in. I guess it has been a rather busy week. My wife and I celebrated her birthday on Wednesday and I was unable to get a run in that day. I guess I could have, but I opted to play golf instead. Normally, I can do both, but time just did not allow it this time. That being said, I was unable to get a 1.5 hour run in at all this week, mostly because of laziness. Of course, on Tuesday, I was on my way, but I felt that it was a little too hot to risk it. The temperatures have definitely warmed up in the ATL this week.

Here are this weeks results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 7.8 mi/1:00:59/out-30:43/in-30:16
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: SPIN
Saturday: 13.2 mi/1:47:49
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage= 21 mi

My Saturday was a really nice run. It was my first long run by myself in sometime. The weather was over cast and it was very cool. Nice running weather. I felt like I should have run longer, but I opted not to seeing that that is not the schedule.
I have started something new for Friday's. I took a SPIN class this past Friday and enjoyed it so much, I am going to make it a weekly thing.

On Sunday, I opted to play some golf instead of going for a run. As you can see, I did not get many miles in this week. I am hoping for a much better upcoming week! Hopefully, everyone has had a more productive running week. If not, be like me and make up for it this week!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger