Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 7-May 13

Another week of good running! Of course, I missed a couple of runs again. That being said, it was not too bad!

Here are the results for this week:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 11.3 mi/L1-44:53/L2-43:47
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: 11 mi/L1-45:22/L2-47:50
Friday: SPIN
Saturday: 7 mi/1:02:45
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage: 29.3

I really had a good week of running! To top it off, I was able to run with my brother(BJ) on Saturday for a good hour. It was so awesome to be able to run with him. My wife and I went to Alabama for Friday and Saturday. Normally, BJ and I always go and play some golf, but this weekend we decided to go for a run instead. It was so awesome. Although, we did not say much while running, seeing that we both had our iPods on, it was still a GREAT run! It was good just to be able to run with him. I must say, I was very impressed with the shape that he is in. I, for the most part, ran behind him and not ahead of him(way to go BJ). It was truly a TREAT for me.

All in all it was not a bad week, inspite of me missing my usual Monday and Wednesday run. As I get closer to the end of May, I am hoping to run a good bit more as I will not be able to run much the first 10 days or so of June. I am headed to Bosnia in June to teach conversational English with 7 other people. I am pretty excited and nervous at the same time, as this willl be my first trip out of the country. Wish me luck!

Till next week, KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger