Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

May 21-May 27

A very good restful week! This week has been just that. I have totally decided to just run when I can and run as long as I feel the need to run. That being said, I have had a good week of running and doing other athletic things to give my body a well-deserved rest.

This will be my last week of running till June 11th or so. I am headed to Bosnia on Saturday, June 2 till around the 11th of June. I will be going with 6 other people from my church to teach conversational English. I am so looking forward to it. This will be my first trip out of the United States. Not really, I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon and that was about it.

Seeing that I will not be able to run while in Bosnia, I am probably going to run as much as possible this week! Don't be surprised if I get in 100 miles! Not really!

Here are this weeks results:

Monday: 5.7 mi/45:29/L1-23:09/L2-22:20
Tuesday: TENNIS
Wednesday: 8 mi/1:02:37/L1-30:41/L2-31:56
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: SPIN
Saturday: 11 mi/1:44:29 w/Allen
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage: 24.7

As you can see, I missed several days of running. However, I did get to do other things (i.e. SPIN/Tennis) which was totally fine. In the past, when something like this happens, I allow it to bother me, but not anymore. I am running when I can and if I can't then, so be it!

Hopefully, this week, I will find out if I am going to get into the New York Marathon. Once I find out, you can expect me to become very serious about my training.

I hope everyone is enjoying Memorial Day and having a good time!

Have a GREAT week and as always,
KEEP RUNNING!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger