Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

May 28- June 1

Well, as you can see I missed posting to by blog one week. Things were so hectic as I was getting ready for my trip to Bosnia that I just did not get the time to post. Sorry about that.

That being said, here are the results for that particular week:

Monday: 8 mi/1:02:31/L1-30:27/L2-32:03
Tuesday: 7.3 mi/57:15/L1-29:35/L2-27:40
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: Unable to Run
Mileage: 15.3

As you can see, I did not get many miles in at all. I think that I had mentioned earlier that I may run 100 miles. Of course, that was a joke and I did not get anywhere near 100 miles. The whole week was pretty chaotic and it was a lot of work getting ready for my first trip out of the country.

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger