Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 11-June 17

This week has been a week of adjustment(s). Since coming back to America, I have struggled to get back to the Eastern Time Zone. Whew! I am very sleepy around 8ish and I am ready to get up around 3 am. That being said, I just stay in bed and toss and turn for the next few hours and finally get up around 8ish in the morning.

I have gotten two runs in this week since being back from Bosnia.

Here are the results from this week:

Monday: Returned from Bosnia
Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 7.2 mi/59:45/L1-30:00/L2-29:45
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: 11 mi/1:41:52 w/Allen
Sunday: Unable to Run

Well, I did get some good news this week! I got accepted into the New York City Marathon! I am pretty excited about the opportunity. That being said, it looks like I may defer till 2008. My brother and I(BJ) had applied for the marathon, unfortunately, he did not get in and I did. So, I am seriously considering waiting till next year to run it in hopes that my brother will get in next year.

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger