Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

April 9-April 15

Finally, I am back into my normal running routine. I would not say that it is actually the usual, but I am getting close. I was able to run 4 times this week which is GREAT compared to my last 2 weeks. It is a bit frustrating for me as the weather continues to change for the better (warm temp.), then out of nowhere COLD again. That is a bit unnerving to me because I am ready for the warm weather. That being said, I know that it is much easier for me to go out and run in the warmer temperatures than the colder ones. All in all it has been a great week of running. One thing I definitely noticed this week is that I have developed some pretty good speed. As you will see from my posted times, the 4.5 milers that I ran got faster and faster through out the week and my 10 miler wasn't bad either.

Here are the results from this week:

Monday: 4.5 mi/35:04
Tuesday: 4.5 mi/34:16
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: 4.5 mi/33:18
Friday: REST
Saturday: 10 mi/1:18:24/out-39:21/back-39:03
Sunday: Unable to Run
Mileage: 23.5

Sunday, the weather was horrible in the ATL, very windy, COLD, rainy! No running for me, otherwise I would have been able to get in nearly 30 miles. Definitely, a much better week!

This week, I am planning to get back to the Arthur Lydiard way of training. I will be running by time again.

Here is the schedule for this week:
Monday: 1 hour run
Tuesday: 1.5 hour run
Wednesday: 1 hour run
Thursday: 1.5 hour run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 2 hour run
Sunday: 30 minute run


KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger