Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 15- October 21

HelloHelloHello;

Good week as I get ready for TAPER TIME BABY!! I am so excited to be tapering. It seemed like this time would never come, but nevertheless, it is here! Yes.

I had to adjust my schedule this week by doing my long run on Sunday as opposed to Saturday due to a GREAT time that I had on Friday night. I had the wonderful privilege of going to see Rascal Flatts on Friday night at Phillips arena. What a GREAT concert! It was so good to reconnect with my former roommate and ol buddy, Jay! Thanks Jay for a great evening, you guys were awesome! Due to me going to this concert, I did not make it home till around 4ish and therefore, I was too tired to run.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.1 mi/1:00:56/L1-30:43/L2-30:12/AVG. HR.=142/MAX. HR.=159
Tuesday: 10.5 mi/1:29:37/L1-45:23/L2-44:13/AVG. HR.=146/MAX. HR.=168
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: 10.6 mi/1:28:53/L1-44:32/L244:21/AVG. HR.=154/MAX. HR.=166
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 20.7 mi/3:01:25/AVG. HR.=146/MAX. HR.=171
Mileage=48.9

Sunday's run was a good one. It was a hilly run, but a much needed run and I was very happy with my results. I felt pretty darn good the majority of the run. It felt like I had run a few more miles, but unfortunatley, not. After Sunday's run, I do feel pretty comfortable about my training and my next marathon. Honestly, I don't feel as if I am in quite as good a shape as I was for the Gasparilla Marathon, but I could be wrong.

It is TAPER time baby and I am excited! Here is my schedule for the next week:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 6 mi
Wednesday: 8 mi
Thursday: 6 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 14 mi
Sunday: 4 mi

Hope everyone has a GREAT week of running!
KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger