Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 22- October 28

Tough week of training. Not really a tough week seeing that I only ran once. My knee hurt really bad on Wednesday and was swollen and I made a promise to my wife that I would not run till the swelling subsided. That being said, I felt like running on Thursday, but due to our move, I was unable to run. As a matter of fact, due to the move, I took the rest of the week off and just figured the extra rest would only be good for my knee. I had planned to get up and run my good buddy Allen on Sunday and did not set my alarm correctly; therefore, missing the run. All things being considered, a little rest never hurt anyone and man, did I need some rest.

Here this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 5.8 mi/50:12/L1-25:34/L2-24:37/AVG. HR.=144/MAX. HR.=169
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: REST

Wow, I can't remember the last time I missed so many runs. I am sure next week will be a much more productive week.

Here is this week's schedule:

Monday: 6 mi
Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 7 mi
Thursday: 5 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 10 mi
Sunday: 4 mi

Have a GREAT week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger