Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 19-November 25

Once again, another week of REST! Not quite as much rest as the previous week, but I did manage to get some rest before the Atlanta Half-Marathon. That being said, the Atlanta Half was definitely not a PR. For starters, I was a little late getting to the starting line and to make matters worse, it started pouring at the beginning of the race. It rained a good bit (as we definitely needed it), but I got pretty soaked as well as the other 5 or 6 thousand runners. I read in the paper on Friday that about a thousand runners stayed home due to the weather. Wow!

Here are this weeks results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 6 mi/47:27*very nice tempo run
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Atlanta Half-Marathon/1:46:35
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: REST
Mileage=19.1

As I continue to taper this week, I am hoping to get a bit more mileage in. I keep telling myself to just take it easy and do just what I am supposed to be doing, recovering! I am considering running The Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville on December 8. I am not 100% sure yet, but I will decide by Friday (11/30) of this week!

Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger