Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

November 26-December 2

This week has been a very good week and surprisingly nice running weather! Each of my runs this week were extremely comfortable and they got progressively faster throughout the week. That is a good thing as my tapering came to an end on Sunday. It is time to get back to some longer miles. I have decided not to run in the Rocket City Marathon this upcoming Saturday. I don't feel quite up to it to be honest with you. I am pondering running the Country Music Marathon with my brother in April of 2008. I would really like to run another marathon in January if I can find one.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 5.2 mi/43:47/L1-21:24/L2-22:23
Wednesday: 5.2 mi/42:30/L1-21:01/L2-21:28
Thursday: 5.2 mi/30:50/L1-20:13/L2-19:36
Friday: REST
Saturday: 5 mi/52:09/Ran with Allen
Sunday: REST
Mileage=20.6

As you can see I ran 5 miles Tues.-Thurs. and my time progressively got faster. On Thursday, I felt really good and wish that I would have pushed myself a bit more. This week, I will miss Monday's run, but I plan to run much further on each my runs Tues-Thurs.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week of running!
KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger