Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 24-December 30

Wow, what a busy week! I must say it was a bit disappointing only running 2 times this week. However, it was Christmas week, so I can't complain too much. Like I have always said, a little rest never hurt anyone.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: (Christmas Day) REST
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: 5.2 mi/38:16/L1-19:53/L2-18:23
Friday: REST
Saturday: 13.4 mi/1:47:54
Sunday: REST
Mileage: 18.6

I had planned to do a 10 mile run with a friend of mine on Sunday, but due to ALL of the raining in the ATL, it did not happen. Of course, I will not complain about the rain as we have desperately needed it!

Well, as the new year is upon us on Tuesday, I would like to wish everyone a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger