Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 10-December 16

Well, another great week of training with more productive runs. I did not do as I had originally planned due to being tired at the end of the week. I started the week on Tuesday doing a 10 mile run and was planning to do the same on Wednesday and Thursday, but it did not happen for me on Thursday. I decided to take a break and get in some more rest.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 10 mi/1:24:08/L1-38:26/L2-45:42
Wednesday: 10 mi/1:26:33/L1-38:50/L2-46:42
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: 16 mi/2:25:11/Ran with friend
Sunday: REST
Mileage=36

As you can see I missed a couple of my runs this week. No biggie. I needed the rest and Saturday's 16 miler was an easy run with some good sprints coming in. This week, I will probably mix up my training runs with different mileage each day.

Hope everyone has had a GREAT week and whew, the lower temperatures are finally here.

KEEP RUNNING and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger