Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 14-January 20

Can you say, chillllly! Whew, the ATL has finally gotten some cold weather. I guess winter is finally here. As a matter of fact, this week marked my first time ever running in snow. I have never seen it snow so hard and it was a treat just to be able to run in it. I actually started my Saturday run thinking that I was going to run for 2.5 hours. It did not happen! As I think back about the month of January, I have been a bit disappointed. I just have not been able to get my longer runs in like I had hoped. I am hoping to close the month of January with a really good 2.5 hour run!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: 11 mi/1:29:50/L1-45:03/L2-44:47/**See the elevation profile
Wednesday: 6 mi/58:58/L1-29:09/L2-29:48/Ran with a friend
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 5 mi/41:51/L1-21:34/L2-20:17
Sunday: REST
Mileage: 22 mi



All-in-all, I don't think this week was too terribly bad. As I think about my Tuesday run, there were a lot of hills. Also, I have been running only about 10.5 miles in 90 minutes and as you can see, I made it to 11 miles in 90 minutes. I guess I don't need to be to hard on myself. As I have always said, REST is always a good thing. This will be a very short week for me work-wise as I am only working on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I should be able to get some miles in this week!

Stay warm and enjoy running in the cold frigid temperatures in the ATL!
AvidRnR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger