Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 7-January 13

This week started out really well, but ended not so well. I started the week out running with some friends for my 1 hour run and on Tuesday, I had a really good 1.5 hour run and the rest of the week was down hill. It rained a good bit this week in Atlanta, so that was the cause of me missing the last two runs for the most part. To top it off, I was not able to get my 2.5 hour run in at all this weekend.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 5.6 mi/54:36/L1-27:15/L2-27:20/Ran with Dan and Jason
Tuesday: 10.5 mi/1:28:20/L1-44:57/L2-43:23
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 8 mi/1:01:42/Ran with a pace team for the ING GA Marathon
Sunday: 6 mi/46:29/L1-24:08/L2-22:20/Tempo run
Mileage=30.1

The week wasn't all that bad. I will definitely need to do a better job this week. That being said, I am rather happy with the condition that I am in right now. I think due to my good training for my last marathon, I can afford to miss some runs. Not that I want to, but I am not going to beat myself up when missing one or two. Hopefully, this week I will be able to get back on track after Monday. I already know that I am going to miss my Monday run, but the rest of the week looks pretty good for me.

Have a good week of training!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger