Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 4-February 10

Wow, it feels good to be back on track! This week started out rough by missing Tuesday's run, but the rest of the week I was able to go without missing a run. My Wednesday run was cut short due to having to be somewhere. Also, this week was a week of good running weather. It felt really good not having to put on several layers.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.1 mi/55:00/L1-27:41/L2-27:18
Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 5.4 mi/42:20/L1-16:56/L2-7:57/L3-17:27/5Fartleks/2Hills
Thursday: 11.2 mi/1:31:36/L1-44:53/L2-46:43/Hill Workout
Friday: REST
Saturday: 17.9 mi/2:42:33/Ran with a friend for 1.5 hours and solo the rest
Sunday: REST
Mileage=41.6

Like I said earlier, I am very happy with my training this past week. I am hoping to get a few more miles in this week and hopefully not miss a run. Saturday's 3 hour run actually turned into a 2:42 and I was about 18 minutes shy of 3 hours. I felt really good throughout this run and there were a whole lot of hills. This to me is very encouraging and as you can see through the elevation charts, I ran a lot of hills this week. It is truly comforting to end the week with a 18 miler and a hilly one at that. The weather should be warmer again this week I believe, so I am sure to not miss a run this week.

Good running this week!
LJ

Monday's Run









Wednesday's Run


Thursday's Run









Saturday's Run

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger