Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

January 28-February 3

Another up and down week for ol LJ. More like a down week than anything as I was able to only get 1 run in this week, but a very good 3 hour run on Saturday.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Unable to Run
Tuesday: Unable to Run
Wednesday: 7.1 mi/55:49/L1-28:23/L2-27:26/5-Fartleks
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 19.1 mi/2:58:24/Ran with a friend
Sunday: REST
Mileage=26.2

Hey, I ran a marathon this week! Well, not in one run, but as you can see, I did it in two runs. This week should have been a better week for me and I had planned to run on Thursday only to come home from work and it was pouring down rain. Saturday's run was very comforting for me in that it was a very good run and I could have gone further and easily eclipsed the 20 mile mark. Nevertheless, a very satisfying run and man, I was even sore after the run. I am hopeful for a better week this week with the opportunity to get in a few more runs. I do know that rain is in the forecast, which if it is cold will definitely make it tough for me when trying to decide to go for a run.

Hope everyone had a much better running week than I did. Happy February as January has surpassed already and hopefully Spring is around the corner.

KEEP RUNNING!!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger