Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 18-February 24

Another ho-hum week for ol LJ. The week started out well as it has the past 3 or 4 weeks. To continue with the previous weeks, the week ended as bad as previous weeks. It turned out that Monday was my only run for the week. I did have a good run on Saturday to finish the week on a good note. Wednesday and Thursday were both washouts with all the rain we got here in the ATL. I don't have much to report this week.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7.1 mi/55:27/L1-28:02/L2-27:13 w/5Fartleks
Tuesday: Unable to run
Wednesday: Unable to run
Thursday: Unable to run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 20.5 mi/3:15:33/Ran the ING GA course
Mileage=27.6

It is always comforting when I can get a 20 miler in and feel pretty comfortable doing it. Saturday's run was a good one and I felt great the entire run. I did run with someone and unfortunately, they began to have some ankle/foot problems around 18 miles or so, therefore; we ran a bit slower the last few miles. It was nice running the course that I will be running come March 30. I must say, it was not nearly as bad as what I had heard about the course. It did not seem as hilly and it was a beautiful scenic route. I am planning to run in the mornings this week, so I am hopeful to get a few more miles in this week!

KEEP RUNNING,
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger