Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20-October 26

Well,
Not a bad week of training, but as you will see, I did miss a few days of training! I went on a road trip mid-week, so I was unable to get some of my usual running/riding in. I took a trip to Columbia, SC to see Rascal Flatts with a friend of mine. GREAT trip! I came back on Friday afternoon and just tried to relax and get some rest. On Saturday I was able to do a long run, but it was not a very comfortable run as I was pretty pooped. Nevertheless, I was just happy to get the run in and over. Never a good idea to run with very little sleep! That being said, the week could have been worse, so I will definitely not complain.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 6.2 mi(run)/53:23/Easy morning run with cooler temperatures. I was able to pick up the pace a good bit coming in.
7.4 mi(bike)/26:58/Very nice ride after work. I was able to tackle the hill that I could not tackle on Saturday. Also, I am figuring out how my gears work a little better!





Tuesday: 6.5 mi/55:17/Good run with some nice hills that did not slow me down!



Wednesday: REST

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 10.8 mi/1:36:09/After a few days of no running, not a bad run. I felt pretty tired coming back and the last 2 miles were pretty darn tough.



Sunday: 17 mi(bike)/1:16:01/Nice, easy ride with Allen and his friend(Bob). Got a few good hills in. I am finally figuring out my gears!



Weekly Miles=23.5(run)/24.4(bike)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger