Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 6-October 12

This week was a good week of training; although, I missed my long run on Saturday. That being said, you will notice a few changes to my blog this week. Please not the elevation charts of each of my runs. This helps me to see whether or not I got any hills in. As you can see, I got a lot of hills in on each of my runs.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 6.6 mi/57:24/Wow, another good run! I actually made sure I did not run over 9 minute miles. Most of the miles were under 9 minutes. Felt great!



Tuesday: 3.5 mi/30:12/This run was not the easiest and I did not feel great; but nevertheless, it was a short comfortable run. I meant to just go easy and ran a bit faster than I should have.



Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 6.5 mi/56:35/Whew! I did not feel like running, but it turned out to be a great run. Took my time and hit it hard coming back. Hit a 7:00 mile coming in!



Friday: REST

Saturday: 5.6 mi/52:33/Tough run! I felt very tired and could not wait for the run to end, ugh!



Sunday: REST

Weekly Mileage=22.2

As you can see, still a productive week. All of my runs this week were pain-free as I continue to recover from my injury well over a month ago now. I am soo excited to be back at it. Also, I purchased me a bike this week and will be doing both running and biking. My plan is to run in the mornings and then bike in the evenings. Can't wait to see how that works out. I am sure there will be adjustments. Hope everyone has had a good week of training!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger