Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27-November 2

This week was definitely not my best! Man, the cold weather! Where did those temperatures come from? The cold temperatures hit me pretty hard and really just demotivated me. I started the week with a great 5 mile run and the rest of the week was a bit of a struggle. I actually made it to the gym on Monday and Wednesday, but only ran Monday and Thursday. I was able to take a SPIN class on Wednesday. I am planning to start taking the SPIN class at my gym every Wednesday. Man, I really like riding my new bike. What a change in the pounding. I never knew that I could get my heart rate up any other way, but riding my bike has been a great change for me.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 5 mi/42:42/Nice run...very very windy and my first weekly run in the a.m. in awhile.

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: SPIN

Thursday: 6.5 mi/54:27/Comfortable run after a 4-day rest! Very good run and I wish I had run further!



Friday: REST

Saturday: 30.3 mi(bike)/1:46:43/Wow, a GREAT bike ride. Rode with Dan and Allen! Great ride guys! Longest bike ride to date
and man I felt GREAT!



Sunday: 26 mi(bike)/1:44:51/Wow, I felt a bit tired from the previous days' 30 miler, but nevertheless, I finished pretty strong with a bit more hills!



Weekly Miles: 11.5 mi(run)/56.3 mi(bike)

As you can see, the week was not a total loss. I am very happy with my bike riding and man, I am really starting to enjoy that bike. I am sure to get more running in this week as I am going to start riding only on the weekends. I am still trying to figure out when I can get my long runs in. Also, I am still undecided on the Atlanta Half Marathon. Hope everyone had a great week of training!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger