Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10-November 16

Two great weeks in a row and that's with a missed run! I am a bit disappointed in missing one of my runs, but I decided to go have fun instead of train(probably not the wisest). I have made worse decisions. I will say that my good run on Saturday pretty much washed away any bad thoughts that I had about missing a run.

Here are this week's results:

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Monday: 5 mi/42:04/Very cold this morning and I was under-dressed. Still a very good run with a good strong finish!



Tuesday: 4.8 mi/40:01/Comfortable run with some good speed throughout the run. Had some rolling hills that I really liked.



Wednesday: REST

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 14.2 mi/2:07:06/Good run till I came back in. I struggled a bit, but finished strong. The wind coming back was extremely brutal!



Sunday: REST (yard work, if you call that rest)

Weekly Miles: 24 mi(run)

I feel pretty good and confident after my 14 miler on Saturday. I did feel pretty bad afterwards, not in a bad way. My body was just a bit sore and probably because I am still adjusting to doing longer runs again. The longer run really felt great and I am sure that I would have felt ten times better had it not been so windy. The funny thing is, I ran the same route for the last two weeks and both times coming back it was extremely windy. Of course, I added some distance this week to make it a longer run. I will probably do another 14 miler or so this week and then take it easy till the ATL Half. I am looking forward to running with my brother (BJ). He had to ruin my 14 miler by sending me a text to let me know that he had just completed a 17 miler. Here I am thinking I had done something!

Happy running to all this week!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger