Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 24-November 30

Well, another good week of training. It was definitely a low-key week for me. I rested most of the week and had a good race on Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving! It was nice to be able to finally run a race with my brother. Well, at least we ran the first 4 miles together till he decided to leave me. Fortunately, I was able to catch up with him the last mile or so and we were able to finish together! That was totally cool and we took a nice photo at the finish!

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 6.2 mi/53:35/Nice, easy run. I tried to take it easy and to relax. Felt really good.



Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 13.1 mi/1:48:36/Atlanta Half Marathon/Whew! Great race, my lower adductor started to bother me. That being said, I still had a decent race! I got to run with my brother.



Friday: REST

Saturday: REST

Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 19.3 mi(run)

Definitely a good week! It was nice to be with family on Thursday. My wife and I had 2 of my brothers and their families over and my mom! We ate and ate and ate some more! It felt good eating that food trying to replenish all of those calories from the race. I hope everyone had a nice, restful thanksgiving! Back to training this week!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger