Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 15-December 21

Well,

Another week of REST and then some more REST! I have really enjoyed the REST and my lower adductor is definitely feeling better. On Saturday, I decided to forget about waiting till January and started to go for a run. As soon as I started, it began to rain and that was my clue that I should probably not be running and hence, no run. As bad as I wanted to run, it was probably the best thing to do.

I was able to get in a SPIN class on Wednesday and that was great! I will be out of school for the next couple of weeks, so I am going to probably take a couple of SPIN classes to try to get some good training in. Hopefully, I will not be too tempted to go for a run this week seeing that I will have a good bit of free time. Of course, now that I am out of school, my lovely wife has several projects around the house that I need to work on, ugh!

I forgot all about the good news that I was supposed to be sharing. A few weeks ago, my wife took me to dinner on a Saturday evening and she wanted to give me an early Christmas gift! What was the gift? Well, she let me know that I am going to be a daddy! Yep, you got it, she is pregnant and we are going to have our first child! Wow, I am so excited, I wish I had the words to express it!

Oh well, that's the news and I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's great news and incredible news to receive for Christmas!!!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger