Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 8-December 14

A good week of rehabbing! Wow, I should have been doing these things a month ago. It has been hard this week not running. As it has only been a week, the results have been surprising. After this week, I am certain to be running strong come January. There is not much to present this week, but the fact that I am feeling pretty excited about the rehabbing!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: SPIN

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 22 mi(bike)/1:18:51/Whew!! It was cold, too cold to be riding a bike. That being said, I was very happy with how well I felt!



Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 22 mi(bike)

I have been spinning on Wednesday's to try not to lose any of my cardio strength. I normally stay in the class for 30 minutes, but this week I was able to stay a little longer, about 40 minutes or so. The class is actually an hour, but I don't really have the time to stay for the full hour. As you can see, I was able to get a bike ride in this week. Man, it was cold, but nevertheless, a great ride. Hope everyone had a great week of training and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger